Project under the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness 2014-2020”

Kranostroene-Engineering EOOD won a project under the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness 2014-2020” to increase its production capacity

Sofia, February 11, 2016.  Kranostroene-Engineering EOOD Isigned a grant agreement for the implementation of a project under the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness 2014-2020”, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.

The main goal of the project “Increasing the production capacity of” Kranostroene -engineering “EOOD” is related to increasing the production capacity and strengthening the export potential of the beneficiary.

The project envisages the implementation of the following three main activities:

1) Activity for improvement of the production processes in Kranostroene Engineering EOOD;

2) Activity for adding new characteristics or improving the existing products by putting into operation of modern high-tech production equipment;

3) Activity for introduction of new technologies for improvement of the resource effectiveness and efficiency in the production process of Kranostroene Engineering EOOD

The total budget of the project is in amount of BGN 981,923.22, of which 60% are grants provided by OPIC, and the remaining 40% are own funding by the beneficiary.

As a result of the successful implementation of the project, new production equipment is expected to be purchased and commissioned:

1) Multistation;

2) Multifunctional warehouse manipulator;

3) Auto-aerial platform;

4) Pedestrian electrical forklift truck.

The successful implementation of the project activities will lead to an increase in production capacity; to reduction of duration of the production cycle and increase the speed of execution of orders; to reduce waist and efficient use of resources in the production process; to improve the quality and added value of production; to reduce production costs and achieve more competitive product prices, as well as to sell some of the products on European and international markets and increase the profitability of the company’s activity.

Send an inquiry